Oh, give me a home....where the buffalo roam....
- Buffalo by U-Paint®Metal Crafts
- Wood framed mirror approximately 22"x22"
- Satin acrylic spray sealer
- Black Diamond by Colorbox®Colorique by Clearsnap®
- Burnished Bronze by Nuvo®Embellishment Mousse by Tonic Studios®
- Black Le Plume Marker by Marvy®Uchida
- Power-Tac Contact Adhesive by Beacon Adhesives
- Heat gun used for crafting
- 2 soft bristle craft brushes
- Small soft cloth
- Clean Buffalo with warm water and detergent to remove protective oils. Dry with paper towel.
- Apply a primer coat of satin acrylic spray sealer to front and back of Buffalo. Allow to dry.
- Paint front and back of Buffalo with Black Diamond using the craft brush. Heat set with heat gun.
- Apply a light coat of satin acrylic spray sealer to front and back of Buffalo. Allow to dry.
- Apply Burnished Bronze to raised areas on front and back of the Buffalo using a light touch with a soft cloth. Allow to dry.
- Apply a light coat of satin acrylic spray sealer.
- Color Buffalo horn, eye, nose, and hooves with Black Le Plume marker. Allow to dry.
- Affix the Buffalo to the mirror with a small bead of Power-Tac adhesive to the frame of the mirror where it will have contact with the feet of the Buffalo. Allow to dry for 24 hours.